How does TSP management work?
Get strategic TSP advice for an affordable flat-fee.
It should have been fairly easy to setup your account and automatic paycheck contributions, allocate your investments, and make sure things stayed in balance with the rest of your investment portfolio, right? Just one small caveat: the world and the market are constantly changing. So if you don’t pay attention and make the changes needed to keep up—your TSP account may not grow as big as it could have.
Our individual advisors can help you optimize your Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). For as little as a dollar a day, we’ll work with you to develop a personalized professional savings strategy that incorporates your dreams and goals, helping to pave your way to retirement.
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3.
When you work with Scarborough, getting your retirement savings plan on track with our TSP management services comes down to three simple steps
Make it Easy
- You get the advantage of personalized strategic advice from your individual Scarborough advisor
- You don’t have to move your money out of your existing TSP plan
- All the changes can be made using the tools that your employer has already provided
Make it Personal
- We build relationships by getting to know you and your current situation
- We look at the big picture: Your hopes, goals and risk tolerance
- Then, we develop your unique, personalized investment strategy
Get More Out of Your TSP
- We assess your individual investment tolerance and retirement goals to determine how much you can save and how you should put those dollars to work
- We monitor your progress and rebalance it regularly as your needs change
- Best of all, you get unlimited access to your personal advisor