It’s a new day. Make it yours.
No two people are alike. No two plans are alike. Only after a thorough analysis of your unique set of goals and financial picture do we begin to develop wealth management strategies specifically tailored for you. Whether you are interested in planning for retirement, establishing a steady cash flow, or funding your grandchildren’s education, your plan is customized according to your varied needs and changing circumstances.
Financial Needs Analysis
55-years old or younger? This personalized, goals-based analysis is ideal for those who want to assess their current financial picture. We can address questions like:
- When can I afford to retire?
- How much money will I have at retirement given my current savings rate?
- How should I invest my retirement assets to help achieve my personal goals?
- What’s the best way for me to fund other needs such as education expenses, long-term care and insurance in case of disability or premature death?
Comprehensive Financial Plan
Nearing retirement? This plan builds upon your Financial Needs Analysis. It takes a cash flow-based approach to addressing questions like:
- How long will my money last during retirement?
- When should I take Social Security?
- What’s the best way to plan ahead for healthcare expenses?
- How do I help ensure that my loved ones are protected?
- What’s the best tax strategy for my situation?
- And much, much more.