How does 401(k) management work?
You don’t have to be a 401(k) expert.
You’ve got us.
It was supposed to be easy—set it and forget it. Your 401(k) contributions came right out of your paycheck, and your nest egg would be sitting there, waiting for you at retirement. But no one mentioned retirement plan management. Rebalancing. And what happens when you have to adjust your course?
For as little as a dollar a day, Scarborough does the work for you. Your individual advisor helps you develop a personalized strategy for saving, and helps you make sense of your investment options with our 401(k) management services.
Professional 401(k) management services make a difference.
Fidelity Investment. (Q1 2015). Fidelity’s Quarterly Retirement Snapshot. https://www.fidelity.com/about-fidelity/employer-services/quarterly-retirement-snapshot-q1-2015. Scarborough data provided by Retirement Management Systems, LLC as of Dec. 2015 through Feb. 2016.
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3.
When you work with Scarborough, getting your retirement savings plan on track with our 401(k) management services comes down to three simple steps
Make it Easy
- You get the advantage of personalized strategic advice from your individual Scarborough advisor
- You don’t have to move your money out of your existing 401(k) plan
- All the changes can be made using the tools that your employer has already provided
Make it Personal
- We build relationships by getting to know you and your current situation
- We look at the big picture: Your hopes, goals and risk tolerance
- Then, we develop your unique, personalized investment strategy
Get More Out of Your 401(k)
- We assess your individual investment tolerance and retirement goals to determine how much you can save and how you should put those dollars to work
- We monitor your progress and rebalance it regularly as your needs change
- Best of all, you get unlimited access to your personal advisor