Contact Jeffrey Cardozo
Jeffrey Cardozo CFP®
Can you share a favorite kernel of wisdom for those just starting to invest and save?
- The earlier you start saving, the better prepared you’ll be. Start small and let the power of compounding work for you. My goal is to help clients establish savings habits early, then show them how to prioritize their goals.
What’s a favorite part of helping people save for retirement?
- I enjoy all stages of savings for retirement. But, in the beginning, I really enjoy working with clients to help get them started on the journey, develop their long-term goals, and then getting to work with them each step of the way.
Please share a few of your career highlights.
- A career highlight for me is when I attained the CFP® designation. It took a lot of hard work and time, so when I passed the exam there was a great sense of both relief and accomplishment.
What are your personal interests and passions?
- I enjoy golfing and spending time with my wife Alexis and our two kids, Luke and Amelia. I am also an avid New York/New Jersey Sports Fan.
Education & Designations:
- Towson University, BS, Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
- Northwestern University, Certificate in Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Registration & Licenses:
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 Registrations
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.